- Adults (18+) with developmental disabilities or mental health challenges
- Individuals with physical disabilities who require assistance with personal care
- Family members who want to travel with a loved one with a disability
- Aging and maturing adults who need extra assistance
Who can travel with us?
Individuals with disabilities that are 18 years or older are eligible to travel with us. We also serve families who have family members with disabilities. Other eligibility considerations include:
- Free of major medical or medically fragile conditions
- Able to travel in a small group within the 1:3 or 1:4 staff-traveler ratio provided
- Cooperative and considerate of others on the trip
- Able to complete personal care needs with reminders or minimal assistance
- Able to adjust to a change in the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control
Travelers whose needs fall outside the scope of our staff’s expertise will be asked to provide their PCA/ travel assistant or pay an additional fee for this service. Travelers requiring accessible transportation, wheelchair rental and additional personal care supports should contact our office.
Some travelers require special assistance; a Personal Care Assistant (PCA) is welcome to accompany the traveler. In exchange for their expertise and time, we will help defray vacation costs.