You can register in two simple steps:
- Fill out a Ventures Travel Application
- Mail your completed application, along with a check or money order for deposit to our Registrations and Billing office in Annandale. You are able to pay your deposit online.
Unfortunately we have no online application process at this time. Please download the application form the link on the right and mail it to our Registration and Billing office in Annandale.
It's that easy!
- Please provide thorough information on the application. Your details help us prepare, staff and modify our trips to meet the special needs of your traveler.
- If a deadline has passed, contact us. Sometimes an opening is available, or an additional trip may be added due to high interest.
- Each traveler should have a physical within 24 months prior to the trip. Use the VT Physical Exam Form (which your physician can complete) or simply include a copy of the most recent physical (dated within 24 months prior to the trip). Submit this with your application, and save yourself an extra step.
- We also require a signed "Standing Orders" or "OTC Medication List." You can include a copy of your Standing Orders form, or we will mail you a list to review, sign and return.
I've Registered, What's Next?
- Once we receive your application materials, you will be mailed a confirmation packet. This confirms registration for your vacation(s), and will include a packing list and any other relevant forms you'll need to complete and return.
- About 2-3 weeks prior to your vacation, you will be mailed your official trip itinerary. This will include everything you need to know about check-in time and location, schedule for the trip, accommodations, and check-out time and location. There is a lot of really important information on your trip itinerary, so take the time to read it carefully and contact us with any questions.
- Enjoy your vacation … make memories … and dream about where you'll go next!